• Graphics Design for 2021 by Bryan

    Hello, welcome to my Graphics Design Portfolio, here you will see all the list of Social Media Design I made using tools such as (i) Adobe Photoshop (ii) Adobe Illustrator (iii) Canva, and many more, most of it is my past work to all of my client so I will be updating this page from time to time.


    Since the pandemic started I am so much grateful despite the hard situation happening here in the Philippines and even in other countries because I can still earn money online by working as a Website Designer, SEO, Affiliate Marketing Using Sales Page via ClickFunnels, Email Marketing using Aweber/Mailchimp or other tools for Email Sequence and Follow and also this Graphics design.

    Though my main focus is more about website design, I am still flexible depends on the opportunity I get on my job as a freelancer. I also do Video editing not really a pro one, but I can go some cuts and some little bit tweaks such as adding text and so on using the Filmora Editing Tools.

    So without any further ado, please preview all my work below, you can click each image to see full-size cheers!

    NOTE: I will update this page once I have the latest graphics design, so the sorting of images will be descending, the latest would be on the top and then down to the bottom.

     













  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    I am flexible and would like to work with you long term, and currently I am looking for a fulltime job with a long term opportunity, but able to work also part-time, get free qoute for project.

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Mga Pahina

    ADDRESS

    Purok 5-A, Brgy. Magdum, Tagum City 8100, Davao del Norte, Philippines

    EMAIL

    gransebryan@gmail.com
    bryanworkdevs@gmail.com