• WordPress Page Builder Tools That I Use During My WordPress Journey

     Page Builder, I Am Using for WordPress Development:

    1. Visual Composer
    2. Divi Builder
    3. Elementor
    4. Thrive Architect
    5. Avada Builder
    6. Oxygen Builder


    Visual Composer - This is one of the most common plugins I use to build Websites in WordPress CMS.


    DIVI Builder - I once use this builder and it's really good as well, there are premium themes that use this builder called Divi Themes.


    Elementor - This one is my favorite but since my recent client did not use this one as they prefer Visual composer I rarely use this, but what I like this one is that you can create your own custom elements with it, you can try it with a free version, and there is also an Elementor Pro version of it, I mostly do some small projects using this builder in my localhost server.


    Other Plugin Extension I Use:


    1. Overlaiz
    2. Unlimited Elements for Elementor
    3. Essential Addons
    4. Happy Elementor Addons
    5. OoohBoi Steroids for Elementor


    Thrive Architect - I have a client who has all tools in Thrive and this builder is also good, but I think its too expensive, but to be honest its really good, you can create a decent page for the blog page before I develop a blog and Photography site using this builder.


    Avada Builder - I also use this as it also has powerful tools, the only problem with this is that it is only intended for Avada Themes, not unlike Elementor which is compatible with most of the themes you can imagine.


    #bryangransedevs #wordpressdeveloper #development #wordpress #photography #projects #pagebuilder #elementorpro #elementor

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    I am flexible and would like to work with you long term, and currently I am looking for a fulltime job with a long term opportunity, but able to work also part-time, get free qoute for project.

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Mga Pahina

    ADDRESS

    Purok 5-A, Brgy. Magdum, Tagum City 8100, Davao del Norte, Philippines

    EMAIL

    gransebryan@gmail.com
    bryanworkdevs@gmail.com