• WordPress Themes That I Use

     


    This is a quick list of some most themes that I work on each of my project, though some of my clients have their own themes installed on their themes, but when I will be the one to build the site from scratch this is most of the themes that I use.

    1. Hello Elementor
    2. OceanWP
    3. Astra
    4. Sahifa (for Blogging)
    5. DIVI Theme
    6. Genesis
    7. Jevelin
    8. The 7
    9. Avada
    10. BeTheme
    I tried other themes but I won't list it here as this is most of the themes I use in my recent projects.

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    I am flexible and would like to work with you long term, and currently I am looking for a fulltime job with a long term opportunity, but able to work also part-time, get free qoute for project.

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Mga Pahina

    ADDRESS

    Purok 5-A, Brgy. Magdum, Tagum City 8100, Davao del Norte, Philippines

    EMAIL

    gransebryan@gmail.com
    bryanworkdevs@gmail.com