• CIG Properties (WordPress Website)

    CIG Properties UK

    What's up guys, I would like to introduce you this website called CIG Properties wherein I built using WordPress CMS Platform with a Premium Theme AVADA, this website is all about listing properties, letting properties and renting property services, I built it with my client Tahir Khan owner of the Digital Marketing business website Hacking Algorithms in which I also built.

    I have a quick video about this website and you will see that I manage this site, and also you will see what plugins are these website using. I am also the one connecting the domain from the hosting own by Tahir and install WordPress CMS on it then start developing the websites.


    Technology Used: WordPress CMS | WordPress Theme Use: AVADA Themes
    Services: Optimize Page, Images sizes and Redesign, Setup SSL Certificate, Connect Domain to Hosting, Graphic Designs, Custom Content Building.
    Client: Tahir Khan



    CONTACT ME:

    I would love to talk to you about developing websites and contact me for Website Design or Re-designing your website, developing new designs, Graphic Designs, Logo Designs, Shopify, Magento websites, and other E-commerce or blog sites.

    YouTube Channel: Bryan Devs
    Phone #: +639127265541 or 09127265541
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    I am flexible and would like to work with you long term, and currently I am looking for a fulltime job with a long term opportunity, but able to work also part-time, get free qoute for project.

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Mga Pahina

    ADDRESS

    Purok 5-A, Brgy. Magdum, Tagum City 8100, Davao del Norte, Philippines

    EMAIL

    gransebryan@gmail.com
    bryanworkdevs@gmail.com